Purchasing MS Office
County extension personnel are covered under the Microsoft Academic Select Agreement. To order software under the Academic Select Agreement:
- Visit http://northcarolina.enpointe.com/how_to_order.asp
- Review prices and email or call Enpointe to order the software.
- EIT will complete the order for Macs purchased and set up in our offices. We then invoice your county center. Contact the CES Help Desk (919-513-7000 or email@example.com) for assistance.
- County PC users should work directly with Enpointe software.
Campus based employees are covered under the Campus Select Agreement.
- Visit http://www.ncsu.edu/software/download/office/index.php
- Read the qualifications. If all apply, select Yes and proceed to the download page.
NC State faculty and Staff are eligible to participate in Microsoft’s Home Use agreement. For details see: http://www.ncsu.edu/software/download/hup/