Mail Merge With MS Office 2003 and NCCE Contacts
Merging Contacts Database Data for Output with Word 2003 for Windows
The following instructions are for use with the Contacts database and show you how to merge the data into a Word document as labels or envelopes. You can certainly edit these templates or create your own to customize the output from this data.
These instructions are for Word 2003 for Windows and may not be exactly what you will see if you are using a different version of Word.
- Download one of the Templates for Windows from Contacts Database and open that file with MS Word.
- From the View menu select “Toolbars -> Mail Merge” to get the Mail Merge Toolbar to display.
- From the Mail Merge Toolbar, select the “Open Data Source” button (second from left) and select the CSV file downloaded from the Contacts application.
- Click on the <<ABC>> button to “View Merged data”.
- Click the “Merge to new document” if you want to edit the page further or “Merge to Printer” to print.